- aviation oxygen sensor oxygen probe
Aviation oxygen sensor / probe O2S-FR-T3 generator allows the gas temperature -100~250
Measuring Range: .
Sensor Type: Photoelectric
(a) product introduction:
O2S-FR-T3 oxygen sensor using two zirconia disk, in the middle of a sealed space. One of the functions of the disc is a reversible oxygen pump, followed by a sample of gas and take time out of this small space. Another disk is used to measure the difference ratio of oxygen partial pressure, and the corresponding sensing voltage is obtained. When the zirconia disk is used as an oxygen pump, the temperature of 700 C is required to be generated by the heating element. The oxygen pump has the corresponding relationship between the time of the minimum and maximum pressure and the oxygen partial pressure in the environment.
(two) product characteristics:
(1) non consumable zirconia sensor
(2) oxygen pressure range: 2mbar... 3bar
(3) high stability and precision, 0... 100% oxygen
(4) no cross interference with other gases
(5) no need for temperature stabilization
(6) built-in heating element
(7) heater voltage: 4.35 + 0.1VDC (1.85A)
(8) allow gas temperature: -100... 250
(three) product parameters:
Oxygen pressure range
Operating temperature (O2S-T3)
Operating temperature (O2S-FR-T3)
Response time (10-90%, O2S-T3)
Response time (10-90%, O2S-FR-T3)
Preheating time (s)
Warm-up time (starting from s)
O2S-T3 and O2S-FR-T3 two difference is: FR said sensor head has a transparent pores, the response time of two models are also different, with some of the shorter warm-up time FR.
(four) typical applications:
(1) to control the heating boiler; (2) to control the process of industrial production; (3) the aviation industry control system of the aircraft airborne oxygen; (4) the diagnosis of automobile exhaust; (5) instrument factory; (6) medical oxygen equipment; (7) detection of oxygen content in industrial flue (8; detection of oxygen burner); (9) oxygen machine; (10) submarine oxygen; oxygen; (11) cabin; (12) gas oxygen measurement preservation storage industry; (13) the detection of food packaging industry protection gas; (14) the detection of residual oxygen in the fermentation industry; (15) protection the gas in the production process (welding and heat treatment); (16) experimental equipment; (17) oxygen biotechnology and medical testing system; (18) any need to determine exactly where oxygen concentration.